CNC programmers write the instructions for the computing module that is used to run CNC machines. The machines are used to shape and cut precision products such as machine, car, and aviation parts. The programmers plot out each step of how machines make these parts.
1. CAD/CAM Software & Application
2. Measuring Instruments, Steel Rule, Vernier Caliper Etc.
3. Types of Cutting Tools, Conversion Tables, Feed & Depth of Cuts Etc.
4. Creating Programs, Setting & Displaying Data Feed Functions
5. Rapid Cutting, Dwell Etc.
6. Job Setting Practices on ZNC Spark Erosion Machine
7. Coordinate Functions / Systems, Spindle Speed / Tool / Ordinary Functions
8. Auxiliary Compensation
9. JOG Mode: Spindle, Slide Movement, Coolant Etc
10. Introduction of CNC Lathe and its working
11. G Code, M Code & other Codes Generation
12. G Code Generation & Data Transfer (CTC
13. Project Work (Manufacturing by CNC- WC, ZNC, VMC)