3ds Max importance:
Create cinematic-quality visuals and movies to market and sell your designs.
Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2017 visualization software provides architects, designers, civil engineers, and visualization specialists with 3D modeling, rendering, animation, and compositing tools to help create cinematic-quality visuals and movies. 3ds Max Design integrates NVIDIA® iray® rendering technology to help users get more predictable, photorealistic results without worrying about rendering
With Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software, you can better communicate your designs and create strong narratives that deliver a unique emotional experience. Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software enables architects, designers, and visual artists to clearly convey design intent using a narrative story line and environmental context that resonates with audiences, and communicates important design information. 3ds Max Design helps your audience gain a deep understanding of how projects look and work before they are built.
When every pixel matters, professionals turn to the powerful tools in 3ds Max Design for lighting, shading, materials, and rendering. Whether you’re developing visuals for architecture, transportation, machinery, or consumer products, 3ds Max Design helps you produce virtual photography and virtual cinematography that is nearly indistinguishable from reality.
3ds Max Design provides a range of rendering options to help you create stunning images faster. The integrated mental ray® photorealistic raytracer has a large library of architectural materials. Using iray® “point-and- shoot” rendering with new ActiveShade support, it’s never been easier to quickly create great-looking imagery.
The Quicksilver GPU renderer provides a fast and simple solution for test-rendering and nonphotorealistic (NPR) effects. Nitrous technology allows you to preview renderings directly in the viewport. Also available is the time- tested Scanline, or choose from an increasing number of third-party rendering plug-ins.
3DS Max for Design Visualisation
3ds Max Design software helps you expand the visual context of your design concepts for more effective design validation and visual communication. It offers digital continuity with AutoCAD®- and Revit®-based products for design visualization workflow. With 3ds Max Design animation and visual effects software, you can:
Explore design concepts—Create unique organic forms. Generate and control architectural forms procedurally with scripts, and explore your concept’s impact early in the design process.
Validate Design Concepts—Put your design in context. Create animated walk-throughs, line-of- site studies, and physically-accurate daylight analysis, so you and your clients can better understand how the design functions.
Communicate Design Concepts—Help customers make crucial decisions during design reviews and gain valuable buy-in at every stage. Create emotionally engaging narratives to communicate information quickly, compellingly, and persuasively.
How to get trained:
AutoDesk’s 3dS Max is widely used by architects and civil engineers for 3D visualization of their designs. Though, you will use CAD software for drawings, you can bring them into 3dS Max for rendering photo- realistic visualization.
Though you can get decent renders out of CAD software, 3ds Max can provide the control you need in your render settings. Most architects and engineers use CAD software and BIM tools for modeling and prefer 3ds Max for rendering.
At Smartus, we help you master some of the following features of 3ds Max:
3D modeling and texturing; 3D rendering; Configurable user interface; Adobe After Effects interoperability; and Compositing integration, among others.
- You will know how to carry out mesh and surface modeling; efficiently create parametric and organic objects; use texture mapping, baking, and layering; accelerate shading and material design.
- You will know how to get better interactive and playback performance; segment models for downstream compositing; iterate more effectively with interactive rendering; create better physical simulations in less time; create simulations with unified simulation solvers; create water, fire, spray, and snow effects, and create strand-derived effects like grass.
- You will learn how to make use of 3dS Max’s configurable user interface to access multiple views with tabbed layouts; get efficient 2D/3D data exchange; get single-step data transfer with 3ds Max; choose from several compositing options in 3ds Max; use containers to override object properties.
What Smartus offers:
3ds MAX “published by Autodesk ‘’ is an easy-use program for 3D’s architectural, interior and landscaping scenes which can be rendered as realistic shots.
Smartus 3Ds MAX Modeling course includes step by step instructions, classroom exercises and discussions for drawing and manipulating 3D data in 3ds Max Design, importing data from other 3D and 2D applications, modeling interior and exterior scenes and exporting plans and elevation to AutoCAD. In order to ensure you will achieve these targeted objectives, you are required to prepare a Final Project.
MODULE 1: Getting Started with Autodesk 3ds Max 2016
- Exploring the Interface.
- Controlling and Configuring the Viewports.
- Working with Files, Importing, and Exporting
- Setting Preferences.
MODULE 2: Manipulating Objects
- Creating and Editing Primitive Objects
- Selecting Objects and Using Layers
- Transforming Objects, Pivoting, Aligning, and Snapping
- Cloning Objects and Creating Object Arrays
- Adding effects to objects
MODULE 3 : 2D SHAPES
- Drawing ,Editing and adding 2D Splines ,,Segments
- And Vertex
- Convert from 2D to 3D
- Bevel profile
MODULE 4: Modeling 3D Assets
- Objects and Subobjects
- Accessing Subobjects and Modifiers
- Using the Modifier Stack
- Using Subdivision Surface
- Modeling with Polygons
- Editable poly
- Working with Compound Objects
- ProBoolean Operations
MODULE 4 : Convert AutoCAD 2D plan to 3D MAX
- To develop the skill & knowledge in 3D Modelling&Animation.
- Students will understand the knowhow and can function either as an entrepreneur or can take up jobs in the multimedia and animation industry, video studios, edit set-up and other sp.effects sectors.
Objectives - The student will be to:-
- Define Computer-based Animation&Getting Started with Max
- 2D Splines, Shapes & compound object
- 3D Modeling
- Keyframe Animation
- Simulation & Effects
- Lighting & Camera
- Texturing with Max
- Rendering with V-Ray